Hoggs of Fife Mens Rannoch Shooting Jacket
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rannoch is fully breathable and waterproof, with an insulation layer that will work effectively down to -10'C making it the ideal jacket for any fieldsport out on those frozen early morning moors. The engineered construction will also keep you comfortable and help regulate your temperature as the day warms up and the soft, peached finish of the fabric will be quiet and robust for any conditions.
- 100% brushed polyester shell With lightweight polyester insulation layer
- Waterproof, breathable membrane (8,000mm/8,000g)
- DWR finish giving rain and stain resistance
- 2 front cartridge pockets with side entry, handwarmer pockets with magnetic closure
- Poachers' pocket, mobile phone pocket and inside zipped Pocket
- Detachable hood with wired peak
- Internal adjustable drawcord at waist