Puddle Busters Coat - Yellow
Now available in a bold Bumblebee Yellow block colour that's perfect for school! Our bestselling Puddle Buster Coat has a waterproof outer fabric with fully welded seams to help keep the rain out and your little adventurer dry. Plus, the stretchy cuffs and fleece-lined inner will help to keep the warmth in too. The handy zip and popper fastening on the front will make popping on super easy, and the elasticated hood is ideal for better visibility. Team this kids' coat with our coordinating Puddle Buster Trousers and Wellington Boots to create a wet weather outfit designed for jumping in puddles.
We want to protect the planet they play on, so we've made this coat from post-consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, for less landfill and more raincover!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Fluorocarbon free
• Fully welded seams
• Non-padded, perfect for spring showers and torrential summer downpours!
• Waterproof rating: 10,000HH
• Body and hood lined with a soft and snuggly Recycled Polyester Fleece in a contrasting Indigo Blue
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs and hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with chin guard
• Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
• Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
• Reflective print details
• Sleeve lining for easy dressing
• Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
• Handy hanging loop
• Coordinates with our Puddle Buster outerwear range and back to school collections
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this coat!
• PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester